-->

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Green Horny Hornet

The Green Bee that doesn't even sting.
ps : I've wasted my time waiting for this movie for about 2 month, downloading it piratically ( + my sins), wasted another 2 hour of my short life watching it, and now I'm going to write shits about this crappy-hero-wanna-be movie.

Okay, back to 2010.

I was about to catch a movie with my guys when this movie's trailer suddenly appeared before us from nothing but thin air. *sounds silly. it really do. So we talked -we talked - talked some more about this movie of how good it is going to be. Is going to be kung phaww action packed movie eith some weird gadgets and blah3..... more kids imaginations. -______-

AND I THOUGHT ITS DONNIE YEN WHO'S GOING TO BE THE STAR OF THE FILM!

It's Jay Chou. well excuse me, Jay Chou?? Silly director, screwing my expectations. 

Gay Jay

 <--- this guy can't even talk English very well in the movie, i dunno abut Donnie Yen, but this ginga bishonen (galactic pretty boy) ain't have a shit of what it takes to be a superhero. He's a wuss and a deepshit. Seriously, don't watch this movie if you hate him coz you'll hate him even more after that.








The story is NOT a real super hero movie you guys. Its merely about a rich boy wasting his time by "fighting crimes during nigh time, in a cape & mask, with his gay partner. The only thing cool about this movie is the un-powered-superhero car. The car looks very-very cool with the ejection seat, anti-bullet tires and glasses, flame thrower with dual machine gun by it's rear. Pergh! I tell you! (pergh! aku habaq hang!)


****************************************************************


The bottom line is, I WANT DONNIE YEN!


DY, the best kung phaww actor :)   *wachaaaa!




0 comments:

Post a Comment


National Archieve