-->

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Geostigma Ayam

Okay, okay. This will be the one time only I'll do this kind of entry..walala. I never said it out lout before, so zip your mouth, open your eyes boolat-boolat and read. Not meant to bodek-bodek aaa.

....................................................................................................................................................


Dear friend,


I know you since the past years. We laughed, we played and we tumbuh janggut together-gether. I watched you grow, and saw a deep talent in you. I loathed you my friend. I loathed your skill even though, deep inside me, i acknowledged your skills, talent and passion. I know i can't catch up with you even if i follow your footsteps or copy cat-ed your works. I truly admire you my friend, but that doesn't make me a gay LOL.






Ell Zulkarnain, i love ya dude. I love ya arts. 



Truthfully, 
Alep Lembhin.






*ps: go belajar PS some more. godek-godek, nanti boleh ambik gamba kawin aku nanti.ekekeke~ 





0 comments:

Post a Comment


National Archieve